Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New point of view...

Some of you may remember me 


I've had a change of heart and finally decided 
what my blog was going to be about!

I was complaining to my mom today about how I can never 
figure out what to blog. My genius brother said 
“Write about life. It’s like a really long facebook status. 
And you’re good at those.”

I about died laughing then realized, he was right! 
All the blogs I read are about people’s lives. I was
 beating myself up trying to figure out why in the 
world I couldn't think of anything to write but all 
these mommies with babies could. 
“I’m only 15, I have no distractions, and I can’t think of anything to write!”

SO this blog is now about me, my family, and 
most importantly, my relationship with Christ.

Sure, I’ll enter into some photo challenges and link them here; 
sure I’ll post LOTS of pictures. But that’s what my life is, pictures! 
I love to take pictures and if I can take pictures of the amazing 
things God created then that’s even better.

I hope you’ll join me in my journey! J

No comments:

Post a Comment